- Registrations to Esri India partner conference are extended on invite-only basis to the key partner delegates.
- Esri India will provide the hotel accommodation to confirmed delegates on best efforts basis with from April 14-16, 2019. This will include lunch and dinner on 14th April, breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15th April, and breakfast on 16th April. No changes or up-gradation of the accommodation would be entertained.
- Registration confirmation does not include the travel (to and fro) from Goa. Delegates are required to book and plan their travel to Goa and back on their own based on written registration confirmation only.
- Esri India would provide a transport shuttle from Goa airport to the venue and from the venue to the airport. The timings of shuttle would be communicated to you in your registration confirmation details. If delegates arriving / departing at/from the hotel on other times should plan for their own transport. All such expenses have to borne by delegates themselves.
- All expenses other than those mentioned above, need to be borne by delegates themselves.
- Conference registration is non-transferable.
- Conference delegates are expected to comply to the hotel stay and state government regulations. Esri India would not be liable for any violation of the hotel of the local state government regulations by the delegates.
- The delegates hereby consent to use by Esri India the names, designation and other personal information provided by them for the purpose of providing hotel accommodation and airport transfers.
For more details, contact: