Call for Papers & Posters
Abstract submission is now closed !!
GIS users around the world have one great advantage over users of other Information Technologies - they have something to show for it! Esri India invites authors to submit abstracts for papers presentation and posters for Map Galleria at Esri India User Conference. The abstract submission should be an original research and implementation contribution on Esri technology on themes outlined in Technical sessions / User presentations. All submitted papers shall be evaluated for quality, originality and relevance by the technical paper committee. The acceptance of the papers will be based on the review results.
If authors would like to submit papers / posters on a new theme not included below, they can write to us at email@example.com.
User Session Themes
- Commercial Business (e.g. Banking, Financial services, Insurance)
- Retail / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Distribution
- Water & Wastewater
- Municipal / Urban GIS / Infrastructure
- Cadastre & Land Records
- Disaster Management
- Forestry & Environment
- Hydro & Agriculture
- Defence & Internal Security
- Transportation & Logistics
- New Technology Developments (GIS & Remote Sensing)
Paper / Poster Submission Guidelines
- The abstract submitted should not exceed 350 words.
- The abstract should summarize and indicate the key research / points that will be further presented.
- The submitted abstract should be an original draft, one which has not been published before.
- Abstract should be based on any one of the topics mentioned in the list of User Session Themes.
- Upon evaluation of abstracts, selected authors will be invited to send in their full papers (in English, not exceeding 5 A4 sized page including tables, figures and maps).
- The registration of the first author of the selected paper / poster is complimentary.
With each paper / poster submission, authors are required to submit their short biography including professional title, degree, pertinent work history and any other information they feel is important for us to know. Please limit it to 100 words or less. The authors of the selected papers will have an opportunity to present their papers at the conference and have their papers published in the online conference proceedings. The selected posters would be showcased in the Map Galleria.
Authors are advised to compose their poster submissions as per the below prescribed size highlighting the GIS Software (ArcGIS suite of software(s) / Image processing Software (ENVI)) used for research / project.
||841 x 594 mm
||33.1 x 23.4 in
You are requested to bring your color printed poster (one sheet only per submission) on the first day of the conference (i.e. 10th December). Before printing, authors are advised to email the final version of their poster to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf format.
Technical Papers: email@example.com