Start Up Program
What's in it for you?
Esri Start Up Program is designed to empower emerging businesses by providing them an early stage technology support. Under this program, software start-ups receive three years of free access to ArcGIS online services, software development tools, ready-to-use content, training & technical support, global partnership opportunities, and co-marketing to help them build mapping and location analytics capabilities into their products and businesses.
As part of the diverse community of Esri India partners, you will have exclusive access to an array of enablement resources.
- Start Ups formed less than three years ago
- Generating less than INR 6 crores in annual revenue at time of program entry
- Building software (or platform) as-a-service products
- Willing to engage in a long term relationship with Esri India
Qualifying partners receive the following benefits:
- Free Online Services & Software
- Three year subscription for ArcGIS online level 1 which includes up to 5 named users and 10,000 credits
- Three Licenses each for the following ArcGIS products:
- Esri Developer Network Advanced (EDN Advanced) with ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced Single Use
- ArcGIS for Server Enterprise Advanced with up to twelve cores
- ArcGIS for Image Extension for Server Enterprise Advanced, up to twelve cores
- Esri CityEngine advanced single use term licenses
- Support: Esri Support is granted with the software and services in the program. Take advantage of our knowledge base including the latest releases, whitepapers and more.
- Training: Training is essential for you to jumpstart your productivity. As part of the program you are provided with $1500 web based E-learning courses that offers you the flexibility to learn when you want, from where you want.
- Professional Services: Esri Professional Services supports customers and partners in the effective implementation and application of ArcGIS software. A range of consulting services, (including our Start Up quick start package), are available to assist you in designing inventive enterprise GIS solutions to meet your business goals
- Community and Co-Marketing: You can leverage our extensive community of experienced entrepreneurs, partners, developers and GIS thought leaders. As part of the program you receive the following benefits:
- Get included in the Esri Partner Network as an Emerging Business
- Be considered for advancement to an Esri Business Partner
- Be considered for low cost ‘Start Up Zone’ exhibitor spaces at Esri events
- Get opportunities to co-market with Esri sector teams and developer/GeoDev evangelists
- List your app on the ArcGIS Marketplace
- Receive complementary registration passes to key Esri and Esri India marketing events
How can you become a partner?
For more information about how to become a part of the Esri India Partner Community, contact email@example.com
Choose the program that fits you!
Want to know more?
Find your local Esri India office and get answers for your questions.
Search available positions, or contact our human resources team.
Give us a call
Talk over the phone