How the contest works
- Plan a GIS event (large or small) on the GIS day or any day in the week starting on 12th November.
- Register your plan on this link.
- Check out and use the resources available on the webpage.
- Post celebration; submit your report to email@example.com. Your report should include how you celebrated, what was done, how many people attended, how the event was promoted on social sites, how much awareness it created, some pictures/videos etc. You can download the report template from the resources.
- Entries will be judged and three best celebrations will be awarded.
*Scale of event will not be considered for judgement.
Top 3 most comprehensive and innovative celebrations would be given the special recognition trophy of Esri India’ GIS Day 2018 – Celebrate and Win Contest.