About this Course
Efficiently maintain your enterprise data.
Learn a sound traditional versioning workflow that minimizes disruption to editors, ensures the integrity of your organization's GIS data, and integrates well with existing business workflows. This course (taught using ArcGIS Pro) explores a variety of versioned editing workflows for the enterprise geodatabase, including traditional versioned editing, nonversioned editing, and geodatabase replication. Discover best practices to achieve optimal performance while applying editing workflows that support your business needs.
If you need training on branch versioning, see Configuring Branch Versioning in ArcGIS.
- Design a traditional versioning workflow that meets your organization's needs.
- Manage multiple geodatabase versions.
- Implement one-way, two-way, and checkout replicas.
- Monitor and maintain geodatabase performance in a traditional versioned editing environment.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1 (Standard or Advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019