About this Course
Support your organization's data management workflows.
This course prepares you to successfully create a multiuser geodatabase that stores and manages your organization's authoritative geographic data. Learn about the multiuser geodatabase architecture and apply techniques to efficiently load data, assign user privileges, and maintain performance over time.
During course exercises, you may work with the RDBMS product that is relevant for your organization (Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
- Create a multiuser geodatabase.
- Load and update data in a multiuser geodatabase.
- Configure user roles and permissions to provide secure data access.
- Apply best practices to optimize geodatabase performance.
Completion of ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge and experience managing a relational database management system.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1 (Standard or Advanced)
- PostgreSQL 12.3
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express Edition