Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions, as described below, to use this website (“Site”), so please read the Terms carefully before continuing to use this Site. If you do not understand or agree with the Terms, please do not use this Site. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact [Email :email@example.com]. The Terms will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on use of any product, service or feature available through the internet websites accessible at esri.in by any user (“You” or “Your”) of the Site:
- The term “User” shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site.
- The Site is owned and monitored by Esri India Technologies Private Limited (erstwhile Esri India Technologies Limited, hereinafter referred as ‘Esri India’), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India, having its registered office at Plot no. 8, Elegance Tower, 5th Floor, Unit No. 505 & 506, Pocket-1, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi – 110 025 and shall be used for informational purpose only.
- This Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third-party materials), is the property of Esri India, the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site exclusively belong to Esri India, and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Esri India. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties. Esri India does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. Esri India may terminate a User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Esri India has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- This Site may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Esri India and Esri India does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third-party Sites which have links through the Site. The said links to internal or external website locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. It is Your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for Your purposes. Links do not imply that Esri India or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Esri India or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Esri India is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this Site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- The Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data from regulated markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Esri India. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Esri India or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Esri India, any business offering products or services through the Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason. By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Esri India, if You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Esri India is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
- This site is provided to you on an "as-is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Esri India, for itself and any third-party providing materials, services, or content to this site, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights, with respect to the site, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Esri India will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Esri India has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Esri India shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining means for the reconstruction of lost data.
- As such, you shall indemnify and hold Esri India and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Site or the use of the Site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party, including without limitation of the foregoing, against any action You take which is in violation of the Terms and against any applicable law.
- Esri India makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable and; (d) Information may include technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. Esri India expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this Site or any of the materials on this Site. Esri India does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Esri India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. Esri India may make any other changes to the Site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Site at any time without notice. This Site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
- Copyright Notice and Limited Authorization:
(i) This Site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Esri India or have been licensed to Esri India by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this Site. Esri India retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this Site are owned by Esri India and used under licence by Esri India affiliates.
(ii) Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Esri India grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use and to use print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use. You may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the Site except as set out above. These restrictions apply i) in relation to all or part of the material on the Site and ii) in relation copy and distribute this information on any other server or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system.
(iii) No reproduction of any part of the Site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
(iv) You shall not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Site; link to this Site; without our express written consent.
(v) Copies of the Esri India Material include the Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc, USA (“Esri”) copyright notice.
13. Legal Notices and Privacy Statement: Legal Notices and the Esri India Global Privacy and Data Protection Statement, accessed through the links below, are an integral part of these Terms that you are deemed to have acknowledged that you have read, understood and accepted by accessing the Esri India websites.
14. Third Party Copyrights and the Copyright Agent: Esri India is committed to respecting the intellectual property ownership rights of others, and we require that the users of and visitors to our websites do the same. Esri India may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users or visitors who violate the intellectual property ownership rights of Esri India and others. If you have good reasons to believe that materials in which you have intellectual property ownership rights have been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement on our websites, please provide the following information to the Esri India Copyright Team:
(i) An electronic or hard copy signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
(ii) A description of the copyrighted work that you have good reason to believe has been infringed.
(iii) A description as to where the copyrighted materials you believe is infringing is located on our website.
(iv) Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
(v) A certified statement by you that have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
(vii) Esri India’s Copyright Team for Notice of Claims of copyright infringement on our website or for requests for additional us of materials can be reached at: Esri India Technologies Private Limited (erstwhile Esri India Technologies Limited), 10th Floor, Max Towers, Sector - 16B, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 1800-102-1918
15. Trademarks: Esri and the Esri logos are trademarks of Esri. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All other brand names and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
16. Blogs: This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Esri India and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Site entirely at the sole discretion of Esri India, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity and may not represent official positions of Esri India in any manner. Esri India retains all copyright to these blogs. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Esri India or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Esri India or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Esri India, or that is otherwise detrimental to Esri India.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Esri India.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Site or prevent or restrict others from using this Site.
- You acknowledge that Esri India may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Esri India may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these Terms.
- You acknowledge that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if You breach any of the Site Terms.
18. Limitation of Liability: Neither Esri India nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or sister companies, or their respective directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the information and/or materials on this Site. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, loss of data, loss of revenues, loss of savings, loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of profits and/or any economic loss in connection with the furnishing, performance, or use or inability to use this Site or reliance on the information and/or materials contained in this Site; even if Esri India is advised of the possibility of such damages.
20. General Terms and Conditions:
(i) Esri India does not routinely monitor your postings to the Site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Esri India becomes aware of inappropriate use of the Site or any of its Services, Esri India will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Esri India deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Esri India will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Esri India will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
(iv) Esri India may change the format and content of this Site at any time. Esri India may suspend the operation of this Site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
(v) Esri India reserves all other rights.
B. Online Store Terms and Conditions
The Esri India Online Store Terms and Conditions contain the applicable legal terms and conditions for any purchases made via the Esri India online store.
Click-through Esri Master Agreement (E204CW, E300)
Most Esri products are licensed under the click-through license agreement included with the product.
- The following additional conditions apply to the use of the data, services and premium apps of Esri India:
The data remains the property of Esri India and its use is only permitted in combination with Esri software based on our Fair Use Policy.
The Fair Use Policy means that you can use the web services made available and the data made available as long as you do not burden the website so heavily that other users experience substantial inconvenience.
Organizations are allowed to carry out a maximum of ten million basemap and geosearch transactions within a twelve-month period. One transaction equal eight tile requests of 256x256 pixels or one search for one address or place.
Users may, through hypertext or other computer ‘links’, gain access to other sites on the internet which are not part of the esri.in website. Esri India assumes no responsibility for any material that may be accessed through any such link.
In accessing or using data, you agree to indemnify Esri India from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which Esri India, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorised representatives may incur as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions, or any other legal obligation by you or your use of and conduct.
Any content or materials supplied hereunder are provided “as is”, without warranty or representation of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. You should therefore verify the data obtained before you act upon it. By accessing and/or using any data or materials obtained, you agree that Esri India Technologies Private Limited (“Esri India)”) will not be liable whatsoever to you, or any other person, for any damages arising out of, or in connection with the downloading, viewing, use, duplication, distribution or disclosure of any content or material published by Esri India, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, or loss or corruption of data.
References to copyrights of Esri India and third parties must always be copied. The commercial usage or third-party circulation of data or services is prohibited and subject to approval from Esri India.
The data may be used offline provided the data has been downloaded using the Esri Content Packages. It is not permitted to further distribute the data or to use it in navigation systems or in applications that are used in risky circumstances.
If you find that data is incorrect, incomplete, or outdated, Esri India would appreciate it if you would draw Esri India's attention to this via email@example.com.
Esri India reserves the right to change the content of its published and generated data or to remove parts and improve premium apps at any time without having to notify you. Esri India also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. In all other respects, Esri India reserves all rights.
Want to know more?
Find your local Esri India office and get answers for your questions.
Search available positions, or contact our human resources team.
Give us a call
Talk over the phone