Senior Engineer (Android/IOS Mobile Developer)
|Required Experience||Posted On||Location|
|3-5 Years||December 09, 2022||Noida|
Skills and Qualification
- Conceptualize, Configure, and develop domain specific Mobile Solutions using ArcGIS Enterprise and related products
- Work with customers to help them in successful deployment of apps using the best patterns and practices
- Understand user requirements; design and develop applications for Android devices to meet real world scenarios
- Identify issues and improve code quality, including clear and meaningful documentation
- Implement unit tests and automate regression testing to ensure baseline quality in all releases
- Attend and speak at conferences and other industry conferences
- Ability to conduct requirements gathering, interpret needs, and design solutions and manage expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of Android Java and Android’s core location frameworks
- Thorough Knowledge of Esri’s ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android.
- Experience with mobile software design patterns and resource limitations
- Ability to work on a team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize work based on the needs of the market and the wider team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills: ability to adapt quickly between technical and non-technical teams to accomplish shared goals and objectives on time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to provide clarity to staff, stakeholders and contractors – all of whom may have very low to very high ranges of technical expertise.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and collaborate effectively with a team
- Proactive, self-starter who likes learning new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of map navigation, Satellite view description and 3D concept
- Should be ready for travelling & work at the client site
Recommended qualifications & Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Mobile development
- Preferred to be knowledgeable with various ESRI products.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree program at an accredited college or university, which has included major course work in computer science, information science, geography, GIS or a closely related field.