About this Course
Script. Save time. Repeat.
Time is valuable. Learn how to create scripts that will streamline your GIS work. This course teaches how to access the Python environment in ArcGIS Pro, script common data management tasks, and automate geoprocessing workflows. You'll learn techniques to share your scripts so they are easily accessible both inside and outside ArcGIS Pro.
- Apply Python syntax rules to create robust scripts in ArcGIS Pro.
- Use automation techniques to repeat geoprocessing tasks in a Python script to create an efficient, repeatable analysis workflow.
- Use Python to access geospatial data, edit attributes, and create and modify features.
- Create custom Python script tools that can be shared with other ArcGIS users.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.0 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst