Manager – Sales Utilities
|Required Experience||Posted On||Location|
|08-15 Years||April 26, 2023||Kolkata|
Skills and Qualification
Skills: Sales, GIS - Geographical Information Systems, Business Strategy
Role Overview: We are looking for an experienced sales professional, who can help us in driving business from our Utilities clients. We are closely working with State and private distribution companies (Discoms), Transmission companies (Transcos) and Generation companies (Gencos), Oil & Gas (CGD, PNG) organisations, Telcos etc.
Position will be based at Kolkata and may require up to 50% travel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expansion: Develop & expand the customer base in East India market
- Build relationship: Develop relationship with our existing and prospective customers to understand their needs & promote our solutions.
- Renewal: Get existing customers under maintenance and explore new business with these customers
- New leads: Generate new sales leads, markets & customers.
- Meet targets: Meet quarterly & annual sales targets & devise strategy to deliver goals.
- Product knowledge: Give product presentations to the existing & prospective clients.
- Collaborate with other teams: Work closely with the presales team, tech support and operations team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8 to 15 years of experience in selling software products/solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in selling software solutions in utility domain
- Experience in managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships with large customers.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Dynamic individual, self-driven, and proactive sales professional
- Should be able to build strategies to develop new accounts for the business.
- Should be a team player.
- Understanding of GIS and Esri technology will be a distinct advantage.