Customer Success Manager
|Required Experience||Posted On||Location|
|6 -9 Years||December 28, 2022||Noida|
Skills and Qualification
Skills: GIS, Remote Sensing, Proof of concept, Customer Advocacy, ArcGIS
Minimum Qualification: B.TECH/B.E
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, adoption and upsell of new business opportunities for Esri India customers. Come and grow your career with the market leader in the Indian GIS industry by helping us enable our customers to achieve their outcomes.
The mission of Esri India’s Customer Success department is to help customers achieve their business outcomes and improve the customer experience. This will be achieved through knowledge of ArcGIS, world-class technical engagement and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
- Hold regular business review meetings with C-level executives/Director level decision-makers and influencers to track progress towards achieving their business outcomes.
- Utilize ArcGIS experience and expertise to chart customer journey towards outcomes and conduct POCs and Demos
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of Esri India to the customer and Voice of customer within.
- Work closely with Sales team to come up with a detailed Success Plan specific to each customer’s requirements
- Achieve high customer satisfaction ratings in regular customer surveys
Drive post-deployment product adoption
- Drive Advocacy in the form of customers case-studies and/or engagements at user conferences.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Sales, Support groups, Consultants, partners and other cross-functional teams as required.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for the customer’s entire Esri India journey.
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.