|Required Experience||Posted On||Location|
|10-14 Years||March 31, 2023||Noida|
Skills and Qualification
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Event Management, Campaign Strategies
This is an important role in the company that involves building marketing strategies, creating narratives, planning, and executing integrated marketing campaigns for the Enterprise and AEC vertical. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Creating marketing strategies for the Enterprise (Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI) and AEC vertical.
- Define the quarterly and annual marketing campaign calendar as per assigned focus areas.
- Responsible for the development of vertical marketing campaigns
- Develop messaging & narratives for the marketing campaigns across multiple marketing vehicles of communications & outreach.
- Conceptualize, design, plan and execute small, medium, and large events (physical & virtual) ensuring key business objective and results.
- Evaluate, engage, and manage participation in industry conferences, events, tradeshows, and exhibitions.
- Plan and execute digital and social campaigns.
- Be able to conceptualize content and experience based on target audience of outbound campaigns.
- Write, edit, and proof-read copy for materials / documentation. Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Work closely with the vertical head, sales, and other marketing team members to design, execute, measure, and optimize demand generation and qualification programs to support pipeline growth in India.
- Min 10 years of proven expertise in leading and driving multi-channel marketing campaigns preferably in Enterprise and AEC vertical.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-tech, performance driven environment with a proven track record of delivering strong pipeline results through innovative thinking.
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to measure and communicate contribution to the business.
- In-depth understanding of physical and virtual events.
- Experience fostering collaboration and teamwork across cross-functional teams that are not under direct control and ability to gain acceptance from different stakeholders and management for plans.
- Strong listening, information gathering and research skills. • Strong analytical, operational, process, objection handling and conflict management skills
- Understanding of digital tactics and how to strategically employ them in various campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing tools and technologies for tracking, analyzing, measuring data across campaigns including CRM, email, search, website analytics, social and other digital platforms.
- Self-driven, agile, and proactive and be able to work independently without handholding.
- Understanding of B2B Software technology landscape is required. Knowledge of GIS would be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to write communications for campaigns.
- Sound knowledge office tools and ability to develop strategy presentations and operation plans.
- Must be willing to travel as and when needed