About this Course
This course introduces you to the ArcGIS Workflow Manager extension, its architecture and available configuration options, and the importance of job management in your organization. You will Learn How To use the tools included with ArcGIS Workflow Manager and how to configure the system to meet your business requirements.
Who Should Attend : Managers and others who want to develop and enforce standard, repeatable GIS workflows within their organization using ArcGIS Workflow Manager
- Describe and set up database and system tables.
- Query, create, assign, locate, and edit jobs.
- Execute workflows and track job status and feature modification history.
- Set up the ArcGIS Workflow Manager security model.
- Model your business processes into ArcGIS Workflow Manager workflows.
- Publish ArcGIS Workflow Manager services and deploy web viewers.
Completion of Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS or equivalent knowledge.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager