About this Course
Achieve high-availability enterprise GIS at scale.
ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes is a cloud-native ArcGIS Enterprise deployment option that enables organizations to efficiently deliver GIS capabilities and content and flexibly scale to meet demand while maintaining high performance. This course introduces cloud-native concepts, Kubernetes tools, and key infrastructure requirements. In course exercises, you'll create and manage a new ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes deployment.
- This is an advanced class for IT and GIS administrators and other technical staff who are preparing to deploy ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes.
- Prepare the infrastructure needed to install and configure ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes.
- Build an ArcGIS Enterprise organization using the ArcGIS Enterprise Manager app wizard.
- Scale an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment using Kubernetes.
- Apply recommended workflows and troubleshooting techniques to manage GIS services and an ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes deployment over time.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Enterprise deployments on Windows or Linux and experience working with the Linux command line interface are strongly recommended.
- Completion of ArcGIS Enterprise: Configuring a Base Deployment or equivalent knowledge is also recommended.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 on Kubernetes