About this Course
Essential concepts for enterprise administrators.
Master techniques to configure and maintain an ArcGIS Enterprise solution that meets your organization's business needs. You will learn about ArcGIS Enterprise architecture, server licensing roles and extensions, and the capabilities that support common GIS patterns of use. Best practices to manage servers, data, and services while ensuring high availability and system performance over time are covered.
- Apply best practices to configure GIS resources and services.
- Maintain system performance using workload separation and other best practices.
- Configure distributed collaboration between multiple ArcGIS Enterprise portals.
- Use ArcGIS Notebooks and ArcGIS API for Python to automate common administrative functions.
Completion of ArcGIS Enterprise: Configuring a Base Deployment or equivalent knowledge.
Esri India will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 2.9 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- ArcGIS Image Server
- ArcGIS Notebooks