What is included in the scope of support?
Esri Technical Support covers issues for Esri products and services, including:
- Technical support corresponding to the respective product lifecycle phase, as defined by the Maintenance and Support Agreement.
- Installation, licensing, and configuration of Esri software on environments that meet software system requirements.
- Usage and concepts of documented software functionalities and workflows.
- Troubleshoot failures, errors, performance issues, crashes, or unexpected behavior.
- Provide documented samples and code snippets to support customization and development.
What is outside of the scope of support?
Esri Technical Support does not include:
- Debugging custom components, applications, code, or models.
- Customization of solutions, templates, or tools; including unsupported software functionality.
Please contact Esri India's consulting services for assistance in this area.
- Workflow design, data processing, data design, or software training.
Please explore Esri India's training resources or contact Esri India's consulting services for assistance in these areas.
- Issues specific to third party hardware, software, technology, or peripherals not provided by Esri.
- Questions related to product pricing, license agreements, or contracts.
Please contact Esri India Sales for more product information.
- Consultation on system or database architecture, administration, configuration, performance tuning, or security.
Please contact Esri India's consulting services for assistance in these areas.