Dashboards enables Town planners and Town & Country planning organization (TCPO) to help make decisions, visualize trends, monitor status in real time, and inform their communities. Tailor dashboards at state TCPO and zonal level for executive reports of different planning parameters as well as monitoring, based on set benchmarks like percentage of different categories of land use in towns against the norms.
- AMRUT and Non AMRUT towns of the state.
- Class and location of towns.
- Development progress of Master Plan as per the Town Planning sections.
- Projected population of the towns according to different methods.
- Existing urban services and projected services as per URDPFI guidelines.
- Public comments on notified Master Plans.