The Esri India Young Scholar Program gives students and fresh graduates from across the country an opportunity to be part of the world's largest spatial technology conference – Esri User Conference, San Diego and meet the sharpest GIS minds on the planet.
The nationwide competition celebrates excellence in geospatial study and is open to undergraduates and fresh graduates from geospatial science disciplines at universities and colleges in India.
The program has been closed for this year.
Who can participate?
- Full-time students aged between 18 and 30 years, of an Indian university in an undergraduate or graduate program or fresh graduates (within last 1 year) can join the contest.
- This is an individual performance/skill showcase. Group projects would not be considered.
- Only one entry per candidate will be accepted. So, send your best work.
- Esri GIS Technology should have been used in the project.
How to participate?
- Your Young Scholar entry (application or research)
- An abstract (no more than 500 words) outlining the objective of your project, its value proposition, and why you should be Esri India's Young Scholar
- An A0 size poster with map elements to summarize the work and visualize the project effort i.e. 84.1cm x 118.9cm; in two file formats (a) AI/PSD format and (b) PDF format in 300 dpi);
- All submissions must fully comply with U.S. Export laws and all other applicable laws.
- Register for the program and submit your project to email@example.com
Entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and innovation
- Real-world relevance
- Application of Esri technology