Eligibility and requirements
Submissions must include all of the following in order to be considered.
- Your name
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Esri software used
- Geographic location of the image
- A brief description of the image/photo—500 characters or less.
- Only upload images you have permission to use. (Do not upload on behalf of others).
- High-quality images under 25 MBs in either JPG or PNG formats.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Submit images of the following:
- Real-time and operational dashboards
- High-quality base maps and cartographic displays
- 3D maps and visualizations
- Portals, hubs, and apps
- Enterprise and distributed GIS architecture
- People working with their GIS technology
Frequently asked questions
Esri India Jury reviews and selects all images.
No, you will not be notified.
Image selections will be revealed to all attendees in real time during the Plenary Session.
Your images could be used in Plenary Session presentation and/or Esri marketing materials.
No, we cannot accept submissions made on someone else’s behalf. Only upload your own work.