About The Program
GeoInnovation – A Challenge for Startupreneurs is an exciting program for entrepreneurs who are building technology enabled start-ups. The challenge would empower start-ups to bring their GIS based business ideas to market, build a strong network with industry experts, investors and peer group. Most importantly, the program will give selected start-ups a platform to pitch their software products to Esri’s global customers.
Why GeoInnovation ?
- A platform to build a GIS based application / software product and be part of the ‘Make in India’ movement.
- Get guidance and mentoring by GIS experts
- Face to face opportunity to showcase products to customers, incubators and investors at the Esri India User Conference 2017
- Industry recognition for the best Product/App with a strong scalable business model
- Winner will also get a chance to visit Global Esri Conference to showcase & exhibit the product to customers and partners from across the world.
- Indian B2B or B2G Start Ups who are building software products.
- Have a unique, innovative, GIS-based business idea that brings strong commercial value. Social or a large citizen impact would be an added advantage.
- Usage of Esri Technology in the product.
- Have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ready with a scalable business plan.